If IoT, plant maintenance and services are part of your business you will recieve great information. Visit our webinar to learn about the latest features and processes of eam4cloud and also what will be coming up with IoT.
From reactive to condition-based maintenance
eam4cloud the add-on for maintenance, repair and service of technical installations offers many functions and processes that you may not know yet. The functions and processes span important areas. From reactive maintenance to condition-based maintenance. But our customers are also interested in exciting new topics. For example:
What can sensors achieve to accelerate processes?
If you are wondering if this websession suits your interests – what would be your answer to these questions?
- Are you and your company in the process of integrating your maintenance processes into the ERP processes?
- Do you and your company want to know how maintenance processes can be accelerated?
- What can you do with eam4cloud to close gaps in SAP Business ByDesign?
- Why should maintenance processes be integrated into business processes?
- The future begins today. The requirements and possibilities
- state-oriented maintenance
- what about predictive maintenance?
- What is there, what’s coming?
- Functional overview of eam4cloud
- New features we developed in 2017, outlooks for 2018
Register now and experience the comprehensive maintenance that is possible with eam4cloud and SAP Business ByDesign.
We look forward to seeing you
Detlef Aden & Stefan Lehmann
– EAM experts @all4cloud –