SAP Business ByDesign and the Internet of Things
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to integrate Internet of Things applications into your business processes. Have you already digitized your business sustainably by using SAP Business ByDesign? Great, you’ve laid a solid foundation for the integration of IoT scenarios. Now it’s time to gain even more edge.
What if your customers have the feeling that their products are awesome reliable? He or she simply has the feeling: “They’re there before I even noticed anything!” – Or when the production has the feeling: “Wow, our maintenance is on the ball! My machine is twitching and they have already started to solve the problem”. That sounds good to you? Register now:
What you will get to know in the webinar:
- Using examples and live in SAP Business ByDesign, we will show you how your service team or maintenance can integrate the Internet of Things into their processes. You will quickly see which processes are being accelerated.
- We provide you with the information you need to use IoT in your professional business.
- You will learn what to do from a technical point of view and how to bring service and maintenance even closer to the machine.
- We show you how you can retrofit your products with the appropriate technology and thus cleverly avoid cost-intensive new investments.
Win an IoT starter kit
Do you like to tinker? Among all participants of our IoT webinars we raffle an IoT starter package. The package contains:
- an IoT Gateway
- an IoT socket (so you can switch connected devices conveniently from anywhere by app and keep an eye on the power consumption at all times)
- as well as a door or window contact.
Simply install – and your first IoT pilot project is a success. 😎 This package is kindly provided by our partner Q-Loud. Q-Loud is a specialist for the IoT retrofit of systems and products.